Monday 31 August 2015

Silently Shouting


I want to scream with all my might
with all my energy fight
and then not say a word..
empty all the spoken words,
say nothing at all..
like a silent yearning
like a little tug at the heart
like an old prayer which never went far
like a fallen star
you will remember me
in the moonless quiet night
without a word or sight..
walking on my toes
I will come again
and my screams will be louder
louder than anything you may have heard before
louder than the loudest volcano
louder than the loudest sound
but, it will not matter to you
I may cry or shout
but you will not hear me
I am forever mute to you!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Khutbah al Muniqa : Hazrat Ali's Sermon Without Alif'

 Alif in eastern philosophy stands for Oneness, it is the first letter and the most important letter arguably.  Tashayyo Video Link: https:/...